As quoted by BBC 2016, Singapore has again been judged as the world’s most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers
So Travelling to Singapore require more attention to details if you want to save more; especially when it come yo accommodations. Check out our new review on this unique hotel.
- located next to Haji Lane (also known for Arab Street, with many famous Arabian Food and Bar along the street)
- 5-7 minutes walking distance to Nicol Highway MRT
- 10 – 12 minutes walking distance to Bugis Street and Bugis MRT
- Located directly in front of a Bus & Taxi Station.
FACILITIES & ENVIRONMENT
All facilities here at The Pod Hotel are shared, including the Washroom, Shower, Shoe Rack and Dinning Area.
Yes is basically a backpackers bunk, but with slight touch of comfortness and a premium version of a backpackers hostel.
THE POD itself…
The Pod is very comfortable and each of it has a Digital Key Lock and a Semi Blind to cover up for privacy. In each Pod there will be International Charging Power Outlet and a Reading Light. Do not need to worry about the lights is too bright as all lights will be Turn off at 11pm.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PLACE
- The facilities is still consider well maintain, clean and does not have any unwanted odor.
- Very Helpful and Cheerful Staff
- Comfortable Bed Lining and Pillow
- Accessible to Public Transport
DOWN SIDE OF THIS PLACE
- Sharing can be fun especially during travel but when it come to unthougfull travelers can be an headach (speaking out too loud or laugh too loud ) .
- A bit too crowded during peak hour especially for breakfasts and washroom usage.
This place is suitable for Single Business or Leisure Traveller in budget with a pinch of premium enjoyment. Short stay of 1-3 days is great.
If you are looking forward to try this hotel, Book This Hotel At Cheaper Rate Here!